In this second workshop, I will demystify the misconception that people from other countries,
especially people from Middle East, hate the United States.
1. Straw Poll: How much do we follow the news that happened in the world?
2. Discussion: What most of the news are about? What are the sentiments when the media
talks about China or Middle East?
3. Video clip: Muslims (the segment answering the question: why do they hate us?)
4. Discussion before the video clip: Do you think “they” hate us? Why?
5. Discussion after the video: Did it change how you view the question? Do you think
“they” hate us as American people? Or do they hate certain American government
|Date:||Tuesday, March 4, 2014|
|Time:||11:00am - 12:00pm|
|Building:||120 Reed Library|
|Categories:||PDC Associates Series|
|Registration:||Registration has closed.|